Thursday, February 12, 2009

We have a Winner!

So, all of your comments were really great. I loved reading all of them. For realsies. You were all winners, but unfortunately, only one of you can be the big winner. And first prize goes to... GRANT OLSEN. Not only did Grant guess the most ingredients for Hobo Stew that matched mine, but he also guessed the two ingredients that keep a happy hobo happy- beer and whiskey. Good job, Grant. Just email me at cedricwilford@gmail.com and let me know which four prints you want. As for those who didn't win- don't despair! For your participation, if you buy a print this next week, you'll get another print of your choosing for free. All you need to do is click on my Etsy shop at the right hand side of the blog, order a print and in "notes to seller" tell me that you participated in Hobo Stew and tell me which other print you would like for free. As for Leo... since your ingredients were so rad, you can get a print for free, buddy. Just email me and let me know which one you want. Thanks everyone for participating and being so cool. Keep it happy.

Here's a picture of Grant Olsen in the present...


Here's Grant in the near future...

6 comments:

Hannah Stevenson said...

The likeness is unreal. Good work Grant. I was wondering if it was the ingredient of "Natty Ghan" that gave him the win...but now I know it was the alcohol. It's always the alcohol...you know you can win with alcohol for a while Grant but someday it WILL let you down.

grant olsen said...

You've been telling me that for years, Hannah, but my old friend Jack Daniels just handed me yet another contest victory. I'd also like to thank Jim Bean. And Natty Gann. This is the happiest day of my life!

Micah said...

Cedric, where is your list?

Cedric Anderson said...

Micah, here's my list (and the most practical and delicious, if you ask me)-
1. Beans
2. Hot dogs
3. Chicken (feet)
4. Squirrel
5. Water
6. Potato
7. Peas
8. Carrots
9. Tobacco
10. Whiskey
11. Bacon
12. Rat
13. Beer
14. Jerky
15. Beef

Camille said...

What about vodka? Don't hobos get really cold?

Cedric Anderson said...

mmmmmmm... vodka