Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Heroes

So, I recently took up painting ACEOs, which are also known as Artist Trading Cards. ACEO stands for "Art Cards, Editions, and Originals". These cards are 2.5" x 3.5", just like a normal trading card- cute! I decided that since I would be painting in a trading card format, I would paint some of my heroes; like the comic book cards I used to collect. I numbered each card at the bottom in the order that I drew them, rather than order of importance. So, without further ado, here's one of my favorites-

Honest Abe


Who's your hero?

5 comments:

Micah said...

I want it!

Micah said...

Gandhi. Do one of Gandhi, and not Gandhi II.

Micah said...

Is that a hole in Lincoln's head? Did you do one of John Wilkes Booth?

Cedric Anderson said...

no, good idea, and no.

Mike Carp said...

My hero is the blue-collared, hard-working american. Oh yeah, and Voltron!

By the way, this is a cool idea. I haven't heard of ACEO's before. I want to give it a try.