Tuesday, December 9, 2008

First Set of Paintings






© Cedric Anderson 2009
So far with the Frog-snot blog, I have jotted down a lot of ideas for poems and drawings, etc. I recently began to start painting with watercolors and I have enjoyed it so much that I think I'm hooked! I think I am going to filter the good stuff slowly from the Frog-snot blog onto this one and hopefully have a nice painting to go along with my poems. I treated the Frog-snot blog as a kind of archive for all my ideas, but I think this one will be more like a normal blog with comments, thoughts, etc. Cool!

4 comments:

Dan said...

Did you do these? These are awesome!

Mike Carp said...

SUH-WEET. These paintings are the rocking-est bunch of rocksters that ever rocked.

Cedric Anderson said...

Dan, I did paint these. I hope to paint more in the future if my lousy school schedule will allow me to do so...

Unknown said...

Seriously Cedric. Your art and poems are Genius! I mean, I'm never disappointed when I read your poems. It's just so unpredictable as I've said before.