Thursday, May 7, 2009

Summer-time Fun! LOL!

I'm so stoked for this summer! Why, you ask? Well for one thing, I have a vendor booth at Friday Night Flicks, which is a very cool weekly festival at the Gallivan Center in Salt Lake City. The Gallivan Center puts on so many cool events in the summer like the free Twilight Concert series, etc. Anyway, Friday Night Flicks includes a totally FREE awesome outdoor movie experience, with totally FREE awesome popcorn. there are also totally awesome vendors like me selling and giving away stuff...for FREE. which is awesome. Anyway, I started a small series of paintings in honor of movie coolness. The theme of these paintings is Universal Monsters. I will be selling prints and originals of these new friendly paintings, along with other prints and all new greeting cards. It's going to be epic! So, if you are living in Utah, or around Utah, or in the Western Hemisphere, or on Earth, you really need to come enjoy the festivities. If you need to know when and where to go for a date or whatever on Friday nights in June and July, click here and start making plans. Come see me and we'll enjoy some cool movies together. Wooo!


Here's a Sneak Peek at the new Universal Monsters series-

3 comments:

sarah said...

awsome! That is all I can say.

sarah said...

I mean awesome. duh.

Cnbztribe said...

I'll try to come this summer if I'm in town. I'm with Sarah,That's sounds Awesome.