Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Rodney Mullen

Rodney Mullen is the greatest skateboarder ever! What else can I say? Many attribute him with inventing the kick-flip... if he didn't invent it, he has certainly added to it over the years. I like it when someone isn't simply content to be good at what they do, but is constantly going outside normal parameters and creating new ways to be great at what they do. Rodney Mullen has always done that.



I haven't been posting too much new stuff because I have been working on a huge painting for my parents' place. They have a little area downstairs for the grandkids where they keep their cool books and toys and they wanted a painting and poem for the wall. Here's a photo of an unfinished part of it-


I'll post the rest when I finish.

1 comment:

Micah said...

Dark Slide. Nice.