Monday, March 9, 2009

We Want Matlock!

What can you say about Matlock? He's the man! At a loss for words, I've compiled a few Simpson's quotes about Matlock below. Enjoy-

Lionel Hutz: "Mr Simpson, don't you worry. I watched Matlock in a bar last night, the sound wasn't on, but I think I got the gist of it."

Grampa: "I'm an old man. I hate everything but Matlock. Ooh, it's on now!"

Grampa: "I say we call Matlock. He'll find the culprit. It's probably that evil Gavin MacLeod or George 'Goober' Lindsay.

Bart: Grampa, Matlock's not real.

Grampa: Neither are my teeth, but I can still eat corn on the cob if someone cuts it off and mushes it into a fine paste. Now that's good eatin!"

Quimby: "And this proposed expressway will bring increased commerce to our local merchants."

Grampa: "What's in it for us?"

Jasper: "Yeah, give us something we like or we'll ride you out of town on a rail!"
Quimby: "Ahem, well, uh, what do you people like?"

Jasper: "Sleep".

Crazy Old Man: "Sexy dames, and plenty of em."

Grampa: "Maaatloock!"

Quimby: "Well, I suppose I could name it the Matlock Expressway."



1 comment:

Micah said...

how much would you charge to do a portrait? of me?